Ophelia Mum & Bub Gift Set
A gorgeous gift set for mum and bub! Features a Jambu Beads Ophelia Necklace paired with a Diamond Textured Bangle for mum, and an Ophelia Clip-On Elephant Teether for the little one.
- This beautiful necklace can help keep baby focused while feeding, and curious little hands and mouths busy while baby wearing or just enjoying a nice cuddle with mum. Made with BPA free, non-toxic silicone and a beautiful beech wood feature bead. Babies love the combination of soft and hard textures that provide welcome relief from teething discomfort and stimulate their sensory exploration and motor development.
- The adorable clip-on teether attaches easily to your child's clothing, pram or car seat, and works great as a babywearing accessory too!
- The soft and flexible bangle is a stylish and versatile accessory that not only looks great on mum, but also doubles up as a teether on the go, and can also serve as a useful reminder for breastfeeding mums to keep track of which side baby last nursed on!
The perfect gift for a baby shower or new baby arrival!
- 100% food grade silicone beads, safety standards approved.
- Free from BPA, PVC, Phthalates, lead, cadmium and heavy metals.
- The soft texture is safe for baby and perfect for sore, teething gums.
- Anti-bacterial, odourless & tasteless.
- Feature bead is made from natural, unfinished beech wood. Naturally anti-bacterial, non-toxic and non-allergenic.
- Features a silk nylon cord and breakaway safety clasp (clasp is not chewable).
- Wash before use and regularly as needed with warm, mild soapy water or simply wipe over with a baby wipe. Do not submerge this item as it can effect the quality of the wood.
- Necklace length: Approx 75cm.
- Bangle size: Approx 8cm.
IMPORTANT: Use under adult supervision at all times. The necklace is not a toy and is designed to be worn by adults only. DO NOT leave a baby unattended with these products as they contain small parts that can pose a choking hazard and the necklace contains a long cord that is a strangulation risk. The cord and clasp are not designed to be chewed on. Chewing these items may compromise the integrity of the parts and result in breakage. Inspect the product for signs of wear before each use and discard any item that has been damaged.