Tamora Necklace (Mint)
Our Jambu beads Tamora Necklace is made with BPA free, non-toxic food grade silicone and a beautiful beech wood hexagon feature bead. Babies love the combination of soft and hard textures that provide welcome relief from teething discomfort and stimulate their sensory exploration and motor development.
This beautiful necklace can help keep baby focused while feeding, and curious little hands and mouths busy while baby wearing or just enjoying a nice cuddle with mum.
- 100% food grade silicone beads, safety standards approved.
- Free from BPA, PVC, Phthalates, lead, cadmium and heavy metals.
- The soft texture is safe for baby and perfect for sore, teething gums.
- Anti-bacterial, odourless & tasteless.
- Feature bead is made from natural, unfinished beech wood. Naturally anti-bacterial, non-toxic and non-allergenic.
- Features a silk nylon cord and breakaway safety clasp (clasp is not chewable).
- Wash before use and regularly as needed with warm, mild soapy water or simply wipe over with a baby wipe. Do not submerge this item as it can effect the quality of the wood.
- Size: Approx 75cm.