Free from BPA, PVC, Phthalates, lead, cadmium and heavy metals.
The soft texture is safe for baby and perfect for sore, teething gums.
Water-proof and dishwasher safe.
Anti-bacterial, odourless & tasteless.
Our wooden products are made from natural, untreated beech wood. Naturally anti-bacterial, non-toxic and non-allergenic.
Clean before use and regularly as needed with warm, mild soapy water or simply wipe over with a baby wipe. (Do not submerge wooden products as this can effect the quality of the wood.)
Size: Approx 8cm.
IMPORTANT: This product contains small beads and may be a choking hazard for children. Always use with adult supervision. Inspect the product for signs of wear before each use and discard any item that has been damaged.