Our Jambu Beads Ophelia Necklace is a sweet and simple design, made with BPA free, non-toxic food grade silicone and a beautiful beech wood hexagon feature bead. Babies love the combination of soft and hard textures that provide welcome relief from teething discomfort and stimulate their sensory exploration and motor development.
This beautiful necklace can help keep baby focused while feeding, and curious little hands and mouths busy while baby wearing or just enjoying a nice cuddle with mum.
Also available in a lovely set with a matching marble diamond texture bangle.
- 100% food grade silicone beads, safety standards approved.
- Free from BPA, PVC, Phthalates, lead, cadmium and heavy metals.
- The soft texture is safe for baby and perfect for sore, teething gums.
- Anti-bacterial, odourless & tasteless.
- Feature bead is made from natural, unfinished beech wood. Naturally anti-bacterial, non-toxic and non-allergenic.
- Features a silk nylon cord and breakaway safety clasp (clasp is not chewable).
- Wash before use and regularly as needed with warm, mild soapy water or simply wipe over with a baby wipe. Do not submerge this item as it can effect the quality of the wood.
- Size: Approx 75cm.
- Bangle size: 8cm diameter.
WARNING: This necklace is not a toy and is designed to be worn by adults only. DO NOT leave a baby unattended with this necklace as it contains small parts that can pose a choking hazard and a long cord that is a strangulation risk. The cord and clasp are not designed to be chewed on. Chewing these items may compromise the integrity of the parts and result in breakage. Inspect the product for signs of wear before each use and discard any item that has been damaged.